How it works – 3 easy steps
ATR Tile Leveling system minimizes tile lippage. Watch the glass slide.
Spread mortar, install tile, screw spindle into spacing plate: slide spacing plate under tile –install adjacent tiles
No special tools required
Our product range include the CROSS spacing plate (where 4 tiles are adjacent to each other), the EDGE spacing plate (where 2 tiles are adjacent to each other), T spacing plate (for use on brick pattern or offset installations - no special tools needed) and the reusable SPINDLE which is universal for use with all our spacing plates and can be used on tiles of thicknesses from 6mm to 18mm.
SAFE, FAST & EASY – While other leveling systems use clips and wedges the unique ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System features a reuseable screw-in spindle, giving the user greater control and flexibility. You can fine tune and if required reverse supporting tension and achieve fantastic, professional results. It can simply be done by hand. No special tools required.
- All-in-one grout spacing and tile leveling system
- Very simple and easy to use
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Professional finish every time
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Spindle removes cleanly and easily without any force applied
- Reusable spindle
- Great labour saving 4 to 1 ratio*
- Australian design and Australian made
* You only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles. Other tiling systems require 4 clips per 1 tile.